Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanks to all those who are sending e-mailing and thanks to Antonio Martinez for introducing us to presidential hopeful Gov Richardson of New Mexico

The stories I am reading are worse that my own. It saddens me deeply to see the pain of elder abuse striking so many families. It's a sad commentary on what's happening in our country. I am speechless at the outpouring of grief and despair.

On another note, Governor Bill Richardson of NM is a delightful man and I certainly hope he finds his way to the ballot.

Please, readers, do your best to get out there in the world and start talking about elder abuse. It may be the last taboo in our society.

Please make a difference and send letters to senators as instructed on the site.

Thanks and God bless,
Irene

No comments: